Coming Soon Listings
Luxury Townhomes & Condos
New Construction Homes
Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Dorset Hollow in Morris Twp, New Jersey
Dorset Hollow, a community of
magnificent townhome residences, is
conveniently located in Morris Township NJ. The community
is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
The community is located just minutes from the convenience and
culture of vibrant downtown Morristown, NJ.
Morris Township lies just 25 miles west of New York City in
Morris County, NJ and is
just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary for
- Location! Location! Location! Located in an
affluent area of Morris Township surrounded by Million $ Homes.
Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- Conveniently located just 2.5 +/- Miles from the
Morristown Green (Downtown Morristown)
- 10 +/- minute drive to
Morristown Train Station for the Midtown Direct train to New York
- 40 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 25 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 8 +/- minute drive to the Downtown Morristown, the center of
shops, and eateries
- 15+/- minutes to The
Mall at Short Hills
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 24 and 287
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Dorset Hollow Townhouses were
built between 1985 and 1987 and there are approximately 73 units
featuring 3-4 Bedrooms and 2.1-3.1 Baths and an attached 2 Car
The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. And there are many Floor Plans to choose from.
All units have basements, some of which are finished and others
which are not.
The community landscape is beautiful and gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy peaceful walks, jogs or bike rides. The
amenities which include a Community Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
and a Club House are perfectly maintained.
Parks and Shopping are nearby.
Dorset Hollow, Morris Township, NJ: Suburban Lifestyle for Urban People
Dorset Town House Community is that unusual combination of a
suburban lifestyle with in-town convenience!
Nearby Morristown's Sophistication and Charisma
Major brokerage firms, professional
services, abundant shopping facilities, mass-transit systems, a
full service airport for private jets and planes, health care
centers and fine restaurants are all a part of nearby Morristown's
wonderful combination of sophistication and charisma.
Dorset Hollow Listings / Homes for Sale
Community Details, Information
- Community Type: Luxury Townhomes/Townhouses
- Price Range: $527,500 - $750,000
- Beds/Baths: 3-4 / 2.1-3.1
- Parking: 2 Car Garages
- Number of Units: 73
- Year Built: 1985-1987
- Amenities: Pool, Tennis Courts, Club House
- Common Features: Natural Gas, Forced Air Heat, Central Air conditioning, Attached Garages with Direct Access to Units, Extra parking for additional cars and guests. Public Water/Sewer.
- Schools: Excellent Morris Township Public Schools (K-8) within a mile. Morristown High School less than 2 miles. About 10 exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools ($7K - $25K per year) are also available within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: NYC and Hoboken Trains as well as NYC and Morris County NJ Transit buses are in Morristown center, about 3.7 miles away.
- Fun & Recreation: 3.5 +/- miles to Morristown Green, about 25 miles to NYC. Community Pool, Tennis Courts and Club House. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: Beautiful Location in Morris Township. Minutes from convenient and reliable service on NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City, Close to Major Routes and Shopping. 10+/- Minute Drive to Downtown Morristown.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Dorset Hollow, Morris Twp, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
When you own a home in
Dorset Hollow you spend your free
time doing what you want to. Outside, extensive landscaping
adds a full richness to the rustic charm of this most desirable
community. Additionally your tranquil and active moods can both
be satisfied here. Relax by the Community Pool in the Serene surroundings or actively
pursue the Tennis at the community courts. The choice is yours.
If even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
What's nice to know is that in Morris Township you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Dorset Hollow Experts!
Local Community Map of Dorset Hollow in Morris Twp, NJ