Dorset Hollow, a community of
magnificent townhome residences, is
conveniently located in Morris Township NJ. The community
is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
The community is located just minutes from the convenience and
culture of vibrant downtown Morristown, NJ.
Morris Township lies just 25 miles west of New York City in
Morris County, NJ and is
just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary for
- Location! Location! Location! Located in an
affluent area of Morris Township surrounded by Million $ Homes.
Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- Conveniently located just 2.5 +/- Miles from the
Morristown Green (Downtown Morristown)
- 10 +/- minute drive to
Morristown Train Station for the Midtown Direct train to New York
- 40 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 25 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 8 +/- minute drive to the Downtown Morristown, the center of
shops, and eateries
- 15+/- minutes to The
Mall at Short Hills
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 24 and 287
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Dorset Hollow Townhouses were
built between 1985 and 1987 and there are approximately 73 units
featuring 3-4 Bedrooms and 2.1-3.1 Baths and an attached 2 Car
The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. And there are many Floor Plans to choose from.
All units have basements, some of which are finished and others
which are not.
The community landscape is beautiful and gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy peaceful walks, jogs or bike rides. The
amenities which include a Community Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
and a Club House are perfectly maintained.
Parks and Shopping are nearby.
Dorset Hollow, Morris Township, NJ: Suburban Lifestyle for Urban People
Dorset Town House Community is that unusual combination of a
suburban lifestyle with in-town convenience!
Nearby Morristown's Sophistication and Charisma
Major brokerage firms, professional
services, abundant shopping facilities, mass-transit systems, a
full service airport for private jets and planes, health care
centers and fine restaurants are all a part of nearby Morristown's
wonderful combination of sophistication and charisma.
- Number of Units: 73
- Beds/Baths: 3-4 / 2.1-3.1
- Parking: 2 Car Garages
- Year Built: 1985-1987
- Price: $460,000 - $675,000
- Amenities: Pool, Tennis Courts, Club House
- Common Features: Natural Gas, Forced Air Heat, Central Air conditioning, Attached Garages with Direct Access to Units, Extra parking for additional cars and guests. Public Water/Sewer.
- Schools: Excellent Morris Township Public Schools (K-8) within a mile. Morristown High School less than 2 miles. About 10 exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools ($7K - $25K per year) are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: NYC and Hoboken Trains as well as NYC and Morris County NJ Transit buses are in Morristown center, about 3.7 miles away.
- Fun & Recreation: 3.5 +/- miles to Morristown Green, about 25 miles to NYC. Community Pool, Tennis Courts and Club House. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: Beautiful Location in Morris Township. Minutes from convenient and reliable service on NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City, Close to Major Routes and Shopping. 10+/- Minute Drive to Downtown Morristown.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.